Sunday, September 03, 2006

Salute: Wendy's Vanilla Frosty



FINALLY! It took you long enough, Wendy's. I have suffered silently for YEARS as I continually settled for watered-down chocolate frostys everytime I dined at the late Mr.Thomas' fine establishment. Don't get me wrong, it's served it's purpose, and a mildly delicious one at that, but lets be honest, it was slightly less mediocre than "You, Me & Dupree." We both know that the proletariat loves their choices. So, kudos for a step in the right direction. But keep exploring; fast-Food should be a democracy. I hope to one day live in a world where I can buy a combo meal that includes a Frescata, Sweet Potato Fries, a bottle of water, and a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Frosty. And just so you know, even if I'm not saving any money, it makes me feel savvy if you tell me I can get it as a combo. Think Different. And please, for the love of God, bring back your Pitas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home